To run WolfAdmin on your server, you must meet some requirements.
- A working Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory server
- NoQuarter mod (1.2.7 or higher recommended)
- Lua 5.1 library and Lua modules enabled (installed binaries)
- A database is required if you want to use alias listing, warn and level history
In this case the module also requires the LuaSQL library
In case you do not have some of the libraries installed or available, you are able to download them from the file database.
Please follow the instructions below to install WolfAdmin on your server.
- Unpack the /luascripts directory into your /nq directory
- Unpack the contents of the /config directory into your /nq directory (or /.etwolf/nq, or /.etlegacy/nq on Linux systems)
- (optional) Copy the contents of the cvars.cfg to your own server configuration file
- Modify /nq/wolfadmin.cfg to your needs
- Modify /nq/shrubbot.cfg to add WolfAdmin specific flags
- Add /luascripts/wolfadmin/main.lua to the lua_modules CVAR
Run the .sql script in /database/new on your server:
- for SQLite3, run wolfadmin_sqlite3.sql in your SQLite3 CLI or manager
- for MySQL, run wolfadmin_mysql.sql in your MySQL manager
- Run your server
If you want to use the menu, follow the instructions below.
- Copy the .pk3 file corresponding to the WolfAdmin version you downloaded to your /nq directory
Please follow the instructions below to update WolfAdmin.
Check the archive of your installation for the update instructions. This usually consists of re-uploading the WolfAdmin module and a database script, but specific instructions may be included as well.